The FPSC has essential information for your success on their website. You should go to the website of the FPSC and get copies of:
The CFP® Professional Competency Profile;
- The Guide to Examinations for CFP® Certification;
- CFP Examination Blueprint;
- The Standards of Professional Responsibility for CFP® Professionals and FPSC Level 1™ Certificants in Financial Planning, which includes The Code of Ethics and Financial Planning Practice Standards;
- Guidance to FPSC® Financial Planning Practice Standards; and
- FPSC Continuing Education Guidelines.
Read through the pages of the Guide to Examinations for CFP® Certification that apply to the CFP Examination, the CFP® Professional Competency Profile and the Blueprint.
You will need the Standards of Professional Responsibility and the Continuing Education Requirements to answer questions on Professional Practice.